Searching for Talent
What is a Talent Search?
Talent Search allows your organization to filter through our vetted talent community and help to limit and focus the scope of your search. All search tags are optional.
What can you search for?
Talent Search allows you to filter by talent pillar (Communications, Content, Creative, Marketing, or Production), industry, skill(s), role title, and location.
How to run a Talent Search?
1. From your user dashboard, navigate to ‘My Searches’ on the left side of your screen.
2. On your ‘My Talent Searches’ page, click into an existing search to view results or re-run the search.
3. To start a new search, click the + icon.
4. Follow the prompts by naming your search and optionally selecting talent pillar(s), industry, skill(s), role title, and location.
5. View your search results! You’ve performed a talent search and are now ready to begin a conversation with Talent. What’s next?
Start an engagement with your selected talent. More information on how Engagements work here.